Do you love your Android phones/tablets? If yes then there is another reason to keep loving them. The dream given to us this year at SolidWorks World 2013 has come true; eDrawings is now available for Android phones/tablets
eDrawings® is the only CAD viewer on Android phones and tablets that allows you to view native eDrawings files as well as native SolidWorks® parts, assemblies and drawings files. It lets you communicate your designs via email, helping you collaborate more effectively with everyone involved in product development, even allowing people who are not regular CAD software users to interpret and understand 2D and 3D designs.
Multi-touch gestures let you pan, zoom, and rotate models easily. eDrawings also supports drawing sheets, and exploded views for eDrawings files published from SolidWorks®.
- Intuitive and easy-to-use user interface
- Open 3D (EASM, EPRT, SLDASM, SLDPRT), 2D (EDRW, SLDDRW) and associated files from any source: email attachments, cloud storage services (Dropbox™, SkyDrive®, Google Drive, Hightail®, and others), Web and FTP sites and network folders.
- Zoom, pan and rotate your 2D or 3D CAD data using multi-touch
- Animate 3D standard views
- Browse your 2D drawing sheets
- View your designs in full screen and double tap to fit it on screen
- Sample files included
eDrawings for Android available for $1.99, supports any Android device running Android 4.0 or higher. It is optimized for use with 7″ – 10″ tablets form factors, including the Google Nexus 7, Google Nexus 10, Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.Advertisement