SOLIDWORKS 2017 SP 0 is already available to Download!. And if you’ve Professional or Premium version then don’t forget your complimentary seat of SOLIDWORKS Visualize Standard. Here are the steps you need to do to get the serial number for SOLIDWORKS Visualize Standard*.
- Log into your Customer Profile on SOLIDWORKS Portal.
- Click on Register My Products.
- Enter your 24 digits SOLIDWORKS serial number in the box (make sure you’ve SOLIDWORKS Premium or Professional Version).
- Click the arrow/button to let the pop-window open (make sure you’ve pop-ups enabled).
- Select with SOLIDWORKS Visualize Standard 2017*.
- The box would populate with with SOLIDWORKS Visualize Standard 2017*. Click on Next.
- You should see a confirmation or something for product registration completion (sorry I got an error hence not sure as what was on next screen).
- Once registration process is finished, go back to home page and click on My Products.
- Expand the Folder.
- Now you can see the serial number for your complimentary seat of SOLIDWORKS Visualize Standard*.
Stay tuned on how to use this serial number to install/upgrade your complimentary seat of SOLIDWORKS Visualize Standard*.
*P.S: Login required for access. Full access requires an active Subscription Service contract. Make sure you’ve SOLIDWORKS Premium or Professional Version to get SOLIDWORKS Visualize Standard serial number. the Also the process/serial number for older version are different. Please contact your VAR for more details.