SOLIDWORKS 2016 beta Beta Program ended recently and Pre Release 1 is already available to download.
If you’ve had not any chance to take part in beta or don’t want to dive into pre-release version then here are few ways you can check the new enhancements
1. Be part of SOLIDWORKS 2016 special launch event, live at the Edward Kennedy Institute, Boston on September 22 10:00 AM – 4:30 PM. REGISTER NOW to reserve your spot to hear what’s new in SOLIDWORKS 2016.
3. Can’t do either above then find a SOLIDWORKS Reseller event near you and attend that
4. You may also want to check this SOLIDWORKS 2016 is coming, Enjoy Some Teasers!
Here are few reasons you should be part of SOLIDWORKS 2016 special launch event (in case you can make it to Boston on that day)
– You’ll get to meet a lot of cool people (The Community Team, Executives, Product Development, Product Definition, and The SOLIDWORKS Bloggers). I would be there too, please do stop by to say hello 🙂
– You’ll get to see the Edward Kennedy Institute (https://www.emkinstitute.org/).
– You’ll be among the first to see the new features in SOLIDWORKS 2016, get to ask questions and get fed.
– You might get interviewed for the Community Blog, the SOLIDWORKS Blog, or another new program we’ll be rolling out that week.
- 10:00 am – 12:00 pm: Main Presentation
- 12:00 – 1:00 pm: Lunch
- 1:00 – 4:30 pm: Breakout sessions addressing how SOLIDWORKS 2016 helps you:
- Focus on your design, not the software
- Solve complex problems faster and easier
- Fast-track your designs through manufacturing
- Collaborate across multiple disciplines
- Streamline your parallel design processes
Everyone is welcome and I hope to see you there 🙂